Banana, Nut Butter and Oat Muffins
Can be used as a breakfast or snack on the go, these muffins have all of the right ingredients to keep you going when you need it.
Categories: Healthy baking, Recipes
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 12 person
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- 400g ripe bananas
- 300g rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 150g medjool dates
- 40g almond butter
- 100g peanut butter
- 20g coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Remove pips from the dates and put them in a saucepan on a low heat with enough water to just cover them. Meanwhile mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl. After 5 mins the dates should be soft, then place in blender / Nutribullet and blend to a paste.
- Mix the dates with the bananas.
- Add the oats, nut butters & coconut sugar until well combined.
- Divide into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20-25 mins.
Kid Friendly Tuna Cakes£0.00