This recipe will impress any guests you invite over. Simple, quick, tasty and packed with protein… what else could you ask for? Enjoy with some steamed or lightly stir fried vegetables.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 2 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- 4 x 90g Seabass fillets with skin on
- 25g of black sesame seeds
- 25g of white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- a sprinkle of salt
- 1 egg
- Oil spray (we used 3 coconut oil sprays)
- Heat a frying pan and add some coconut oil.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, and mix the sesame seeds, garlic powder and salt together in another bowl.
- Put the seabass in the egg and then coat it in the sesame mixture until it is covered.
- Fry on one side until golden brown and then turn to cook the other side.
- Place the fried seabass on some kitchen towel to soak up any excess oil.
Kid Friendly Tuna Cakes£0.00
Pea & Asparagus Soup£0.00