There is something comforting about pancakes – the smell brings us back to weekend mornings from our childhood that jolted us out of bed and we didn’t care how much syrup we drizzled on our plate. For a grown-up (and healthier) version of your childhood favourite, try this protein-packed pancake recipe. that will help you perk up and bulk up. This works great for breakfast and the perfect post workout meal.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 2 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- 20g oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of whey protein
- 85g Greek Yoghurt for mixture + 100g for serving
- 1 banana
- 10g coconut oil for frying
- 50g mixed berries for serving
- Blend all ingredients (except for toppings and coconut oil) in a blender/Nutribullet.
- Heat a frying pan and grease with the coconut oil a little bit for each pancake.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side, or until nice and golden.
- Top with Greek Yoghurt and berries.