Seared Tuna with a Wasabi Dressing
Tuna makes for a great lean protein source. If you are up for a wasabi-kick, then give this recipe a try! The longer you marinade the fish, the better.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 2 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- 4 x 90g Seabass fillets with skin on
- 25g of black sesame seeds
- 25g of white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- a sprinkle of salt
- 1 egg
- Oil spray (we used 3 coconut oil sprays)
- Heat a frying pan and add some coconut oil.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, and mix the sesame seeds, garlic powder and salt together in another bowl.
- Put the seabass in the egg and then coat it in the sesame mixture until it is covered.
- Fry on one side until golden brown and then turn to cook the other side.
- Place the fried seabass on some kitchen towel to soak up any excess oil.