You can’t compare homemade with store-bought granola! With minimal effort you’ll have an emergency breakfast (or crumble topping, we won’t judge you!) always ready to go.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 12 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Dairy free
- 200g of oats (gluten free if you want!)
- 30g of ground almonds
- 30g of desiccated coconut
- 30g of pumpkin seeds
- 30g of sunflower seeds
- 30g of ground flax seed
- 25g of cashew nuts
- 25g of almonds
- 50g of coconut oil (Lucy Bee is great)
- 60g of raw honey/pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Dried fruit
- 70% dark chocolate chips
- Other nuts of your choice
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C, and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Firstly chop up your nuts into small pieces, and then put all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil, honey/maple syrup and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Pour on dry and ingredients and mix up until fully coated.
- Place the mix on the prepared baking tray and bake for 30 mins, stirring regularly so that the mix doesn’t burn.
- Wait until cool and then place in a jar and enjoy with milk or yoghurt or use it as a delicious crumble topping!