Quick and Easy Overnight Soaked Oats
The easiest breakfast prep ever! Extremely versatile as you can add any toppings you like and heat it up in the morning or enjoy it cold on your way to work or after your morning workout.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 10minutes
Cooking time: N/A
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Dairy free
Ingredients for overnight soaking:
- 1/2 a cup of rolled oats
- 100ml of almond milk (or any other milk/water)
- Half a grated apple
- Half a teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Sliced almonds/nuts and seeds
- Dried fruit
- Berries or other fruits of choice
- If post workout mix a scoop of protein powder in with your liquid of choice
- Greek Yoghurt
- Using a mason jar or any other glass jar with a lid, add all the above ingredients, give it a good shake and leave in fridge for at least 12 hours.
- In the morning you can either warm this up in microwave for 30 seconds, also tastes great cold.