Roasted vegetable salad with tahini dressing
This salad works well with quite a wide range of vegetables. We’ve done it before with squash and beetroot and have thrown in broccoli and red pepper when it’s lying around, so think of this recipe as a guide which you can adapt according to taste and what you need to use up in your fridge.
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 2 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Dairy free
- 2 x cauliflower heads
- 2 x aubergine
- 2 x red onion
- Oil spray
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- roughly chopped parsley and/or coriander
- 10 gr toasted chopped nut of choice
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- lemon juice of one lemon
- salt & pepper
- Cut veg into relatively equal size so they cook evenly.
- Spray oil (or drizzle lightly with olive or rapeseed oil).
- Evenly coat the veg with spices and seasoning.
- Roast for about half an hour, check on them halfway through and spoon around if some bits are going brown. Let them cool.
- Mix well the dressing ingredients
- Place the cooled vegetables on a serving platter, drizzle the dressing, herbs and nuts all over and serve.
Cauliflower Pizza Base£0.00
Pea & Asparagus Soup£0.00