No Bake Energy Bites
These are a great little energy snack you can pop into your mouth just before a work out. They are super easy and quick to make and keep in the freezer really well. They might resemble a meat ball but don’t be put off- they taste delicious!! As they they are no bake bites you can have a go changing up the ingredients! Let us know your favourite variation!
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 16 person
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: N/A
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- ¼ cup agave nectar (you can also use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs flax seeds meal
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Small handful of chopped dates (or raisins/nuts/chocolate chips)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Wet your hands and roll the mixture into balls.
- Eat & enjoy! (Try not to eat them all in one go!!!)