Chocolate Orange Raw Brownies
Healthy brownie. No bake. With a hint of orange that reminds you of a Jaffa cake. Need we say more?
Categories: Healthy baking, Recipes
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 16 person
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: N/A
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- 300g almonds
- 7 tablespoons of raw cacao
- 200g soft dates (medjool works best)
- 75g honey/maple syrup/agave nectar
- zest of 2 oranges
- Pulse 230g of almonds into a coarse flour in the food processor. Throw in all the remaining ingredients.
- Add 70g of chopped almonds to the food processor and pulse a few times.
- Spread the mixture into your brownie pan and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Cut up and enjoy!
Kid Friendly Tuna Cakes£0.00