Great for a lunchbox treat, these flapjacks have plenty of slow-burning carbs to keep you going throughout the afternoon. They are bursting at the seams with delicious ingredients and a taste that stays with you long after the last bite.
Categories: Healthy baking, Recipes
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 20 person
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- 400g of rolled oats (gluten free if
- 150g of almond butter
- pinch of salt
- 150g of medjool dates
- 6 tablespoons of raw cacao
- 50g of melted raw coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven 180°C and line a brownie tin.
- First pit the dates and put them in a saucepan on a low heat with enough water to just cover them, once soft add to blender until smooth paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, salt, almond butter, blended dates, cacao and melted coconut oil and mix till all ingredients are combined.
- Spread mixture in prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes, let cool before you slice!