Teriyaki Salmon with Steamed Broccoli and Zoodles
This is a super easy and quick soup to make and a great one for the whole family to enjoy! The best bit about it is that it’s made with frozen peas so you can make this soup without too much planning!
Nutritional Info (per person)
Serves: 4 person
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Good to know:
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Dairy free
- 4 salmon fillets with skin on
- one thumb size piece of grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 2 courgettes
- 200g of broccoli
- Mix ginger, oil, tamari/soy sauce, lime juice and rice vinegar together in a bowl and then place the salmon fillets skin side up in the marinade, cover and put in the fridge for at least 15 mins.
- Put your oven on grill setting at its highest temperature. Place the marinated salmon skin side up on a roasting tray and cook for 8 mins.
- Whilst salmon is cooking spiralize your courgettes, you can either serve them raw, or just steam them for a few minutes to soften. Enjoy with the salmon and a side of steamed broccoli.